We, at Active More have extensive experience in Web based financial applications, complex back office applications, and Legacy migrations, Product engineering and Enterprise – wide IT outsourcing management solutions. We have a strong team of engineers and architects working on transnational projects on Windows as well as Linux platforms.
At Active More Technologies, we use an iterative approach to project management, which breaks down large projects into smaller components thereby simplifying the task. We are committed to provide process transparency and high quality products to our customers within the confines of their budget and schedules.
Methodology and Science
The methodology employed in an experiment is essential to its success, and bad methodology has spoiled thousands of research projects. So whenever a piece of research is published in a scientific or medical journal, the researchers always carefully describe their methodology; otherwise, other scientists couldn’t possibly judge the quality of what they’ve done.
The methods section describes actions to be taken to investigate a research problem and the rationale for the application of specific procedures or techniques used to identify, select, process, and analyze information applied to understanding the problem, thereby, allowing the reader to critically evaluate a study’s overall validity and reliability. The methodology section of a research paper answers two main questions: How was the data collected or generated? And, how was it analyzed? The writing should be direct and precise and always written in the past tense.
Our development model is an extension to this philosophy, where by we employ a series of practices to ensure the same
- Our focus is on using iterative development and visual modeling so as to better manage your requirements.
- We use component based development, continual quality based verification & Offshore Outsourcing India, Offshore Software Development India, PHP Developer India, Web Solutions India, Web Developer India, and change control to provide you with a faster development life cycle and high quality products
- We use modern software engineering practices to further our intent. Over time, the project goes through Inception, Elaboration, Construction, and Transition phases.
- Each phase contains one or more iterations where you produce an executable, but perhaps incomplete system (except possibly in the Inception phase).
- During each iteration, we perform activities from several disciplines in varying levels of detail and with each iteration, we move towards a more specific execution of your requirements from the system.